All of our charters include:
- State of the art comfortable, covered, cruiser style boat
- Expert and friendly veteran guides
- Indicated hours of professionally guided fishing (dock to dock)
- All quality fishing gear – bait and tackle
- Fish cleaning and handling
- Food and beverages
- Fish processing fees
- Tidal fishing licence with Salmon stamp. You can buy your fishing licence online here: http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/licence-permis/index-eng.htm
- Coolers for your fish to take home
Things you should know:
- We recommend multiple day trips to maximize your fish, seafood harvesting, and wildlife sighting opportunities
- Full day and morning charters depart at 6 or 7 am
- Morning trips are 6 hours minimum
- Afternoon trips are 5 hour minimum (depart @ 2pm)
- We request our Tonquin fishing charter clients check-in by calling 250.725.3184 to discuss details of their trip and get directions if needed
- We are moored at Trilogy Dock (630 Campbell St) – down from the Marina West Hotel
- If you have motion sickness we recommend Gravol (or another motion sickness medication) before your trip
The “fine print”
- 40% deposit is required when booking charters.
- There is a 30-day cancellation policy. You must provide a written notice of cancellation (via email or fax) with a minimum of 30 days prior to your scheduled charter date.
- Cancellations before 30 days are subject to a $50 (CAN) processing fee.
- Cancellations within 2 days of charter will result in full amount to be charged unless Tonquin Fishing Charters rebooks the date.
- Charters resulting in shorter trips caused by lack of interest or sea sickness are non-refundable.
- Charters go rain or shine. Cancellations due to rough sea conditions are at the guide’s discretion. If a charter is cancelled due to sea conditions and cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be issued.
Tonquin Charters now accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and AMEX Debit