All of our Charter boat trips include:
- State of the art comfortable covered cruiser style boat
- Expert and friendly veteran guides
- Indicated hours of professionally guided fishing (dock to dock)
- All quality fishing gear, bait and tackle
- Fish cleaning and handling
Please note the following are not included:
- Food and beverages
- Tidal fishing licence with Salmon stamp. You can buy your fishing licence online here: http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/licence-permis/index-eng.htm
- Coolers for your fish
Things you should know
- We recommend multiple day trips to get the full experience on the wide range of seafood to catch and wildlife to see
- Full day and morning charters depart at 6 or 7 am.
- Morning trips are 6 hours minimum
- Afternoon trips are 5 hour minimum(depart @ 2pm)
- For our Tonquin fishing charter clients we request that they check in by calling 250.725.3184 to discuss details of their trip and get directions if needed.
- We are moored at Trilogy Dock (630 Campbell St), down from the Marina West Hotel.
- If you have motion sickness we recommend gravel before your trip
The “fine print”:
- 30% deposit is required when booking charters.
- There is a 30-day cancellation policy. You must provide a written notice of cancellation (via email or fax) with a minimum of 30 days prior to your scheduled charter date.
- Cancellations before 30 days are subject to a $50 (CAN) processing fee.
- Cancellations within 2 days of charter will result in full amount to be charged unless Tonquin rebooks the date
- Charters resulting in shorter trips caused by lack of interest or sea sickness are non-refundable.
- Charters go rain or shine. Cancellations due to rough sea conditions are at the guide’s discretion. If a charter cancelled due to sea conditions and cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be issued.
Tonquin Charters now accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and AMEX Debit