|Number of People||Full Day Charter (up to 10 hours)||Morning Charter (6 to 8 hours)||Afternoon Charter (5 hour min)|
|1-2 People||$1,200.00||$125 /hr||$125 /hr|
|4 People||$1,300.00||$135 /hr||$135/hr|
|5 People||$1,400.00||$150 /hr||$150 /hr|
Private Hot Springs trip with optional prawn and crab fishing
|Number of People||6 Hour Trip|
- 1% of all trips is donated to Tofino Salmon Enhancement Society and Clayoquot Salmon Roundtable
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Government sales tax (5%), personal fishing license, optional gratuity not included
- Prices in Canadian dollars
- Full day and morning charters depart at 6 or 7am/ afternoon charters leave the dock at 2pm
- Bait and tackle included
Tofino Charter Fishing Fleet – 1% for the Fish
Starting summer 2013, participating Tofino Charter Fishing Operators are implementing an innovative and progressive program in which charter operators will contribute 1% of charter revenue to local salmon stewardship and enhancement initiatives. In addition, the operator will give the customer the option of matching their 1% donation with an additional 1% donation. At the end of the season, this voluntary contribution will be donated to the Tofino Salmon Enhancement Society, operators of the local salmon hatchery. This program will encourage charter fishing fleet engagement in salmon stewardship and enhancement, promote a connection between tourists and the resources they utilize during their visit, and provide a positive marketing opportunity for the Tofino Charter Fishing Fleet. In addition the program will provide a much needed source of funding for the Tofino Salmon Enhancement Society.
How the Program Works:
- Upon booking a charter fishing trip with participating operators, customers are informed of the program
- 1% of the charter revenue is donated by the charter operator to salmon stewardship.
- The customer is asked if they are interested in matching the donation with an additional 1% donation
- These donations are held by participating charter operators until the end of the charter fishing season
- At the end of the charter fishing season these funds are donated in a lump sum to the Tofino Salmon Enhancement Society by each participating charter operator